We believe that youth are a vital part of the Church. Junior & Senior High students are in their toughest years as they look to many different things in order to form their own identity. Students are looking to their friends, coaches, teachers, parents, and siblings. Our desire is to help them look to Jesus and take after Him! We are committed to partnering with parents as we introduce students to the Gospel and Jesus!
Middle School & High School (Grades 6-12): 6:00-7:30pm on Wednesdays at The Crew Youth Center (529 S. Main St., Kendallville, IN 46755)
All of our youth workers have a background check and have been cleared to work with youth. If you have any questions, please contact us!
What we are looking forward to!
- Meeting every Wednesday and growing in our relationship with Christ together. We don’t want to raise up a bunch of good students, we will raise up world changers for Jesus!
- We will build into students outside of our weekly youth gathering on Wednesdays. Relationship is key! We will always be relationship focused!
- We will help students reach their friends for Jesus!
- Winter Retreat: We have a winter retreat every year in January! Check out Collide at: http://www.collidewinterretreat.org
- Momentum Youth Conference: This is a CHALLENGING and FUN week over the Summer! Check out this link to learn more about it: http://www.buildmomentum.org