We believe that youth are a vital part of the Church. Junior & Senior High students are in their toughest years as they look to many different things in order to form their own identity. Students are looking to their friends, coaches, teachers, parents, and siblings. Our desire is to help them look to Jesus and take after Him! We are committed to partnering with parents as we introduce students to the Gospel and Jesus!
Middle School (Grades 6-8): 4:30pm-6:00pm every Sunday at 214 S. Main St.
High School (Grades 9-12): 6:30-8:00pm every Sunday at 214 S. Main St.
All of our youth workers have a background check and have been cleared to work with youth. If you have any questions, please contact us!
What we are looking forward to!
- Meeting every Sunday and growing in our relationship with Christ together. We don’t want to raise up a bunch of good students, we will raise up world changers for Jesus!
- We will build into students outside of our weekly youth gathering on Sundays. Relationship is key! We will always be relationship focused!
- We will help students reach their friends for Jesus!
- Winter Retreat: January 13-15, 2017- We are having a winter retreat at Camp Lutherhaven. We are joining one other church and coming together to learn and serve!
- Momentum Youth Conference: July 18-23, 2017- This is a CHALLENGING and FUN week! Check out this link to learn more about it: www.buildmomentum.org